CVRM’s Statement of Faith
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, and the authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit; in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings; in His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension into heaven to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal, visible return to this earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide.
- We believe in the universal Church, the living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.