Now Three Locations to Serve You:
- 77622 Country Club Drive #J, PALM DESERT, 92211
- 1398 6th Street, COACHELLA, 92236
- 81600 Highway 111, INDIO, 92211
Monday – Saturday: Open at 9AM | Sunday: CLOSED
Palm Desert Boutique: 760.347.3512 x 302
Coachella Boutique: 760.347.3512 x 301
Indio Boutique: 760.347.3512 x 303
Donation Hotline: 760.347.3512 x 300
New Life Resale Boutique provides auxiliary income through the sales of physical donations; provides an outlet for quality goods at a good price in the community; provides job training for all program participants.
Volunteers from the community are also welcome – sign up for a schedule which fits your life at Volunteer Central. Palm Desert and Coachella are ideal locations for the Boutique stores. We need and appreciate tax deductible gently used donations for use at the Mission and for sale at the New Life Resale Boutique. You are welcome to drop off usable goods at the Boutiques: 77622 Country Club #J, Palm Desert, 1398 6th Street, Coachella or the Mission, 47470 Van Buren Street, Indio. To arrange pickup of salable furniture and larger household items, please call 760-347-3512, and ask for “donation pickup.”
Gently Used Donations:
Your donations of gently used clothing, kitchen, household, sports, tools or business items can be an enormous help to the ministries of Coachella Valley Rescue Mission in ways that you might not imagine. Because of that kind of help we can….
- Provide Free Clothes and other Needs to the Neediest – Your contributions mean much needed free clothing for the overwhelmed or needy Moms and families in a time of hardship. Your donations help bring dignity and hope to young men, the elderly and disabled.
- Provide Training and Service Opportunity – As your donations arrive at our facility, people on our long – term programs are busy serving, learning skills, responsibility and personal and customer service, while receiving, evaluating, repairing and sorting contributions.
- Fund Vital Programs – To help bring in additional essential support for key life-changing programs (meals, counseling, hot showers etc.) at the Mission and Women’s and Family Shelter, we are also able to sell many donated items
*What does “Gently Used” mean? – What we mean by “Gently Used” is “Please evaluate the prospective donation”. Is it useable? Does it Work? Is it Broken?
Wherever your donation is used, you can be sure that it will be used to help homeless, needy and overwhelmed men, women and families.
Call 347-3512 x 300 for Pickup of Large Items
While most of the families and mothers are impoverished, they include the sick, the elderly and ill equipped. With few skills, many try to make-do with what doesn’t work; they have no funds with which to make repairs. While we sometimes have volunteers or program members who can repair or renew a few items, we cannot count on it. We must not spend funds that are essential to feed, shelter, teach and equip struggling lives…to repair what may not be repairable (still, in a years time, because broken, severely stained, unsafe or unusable items come to us, we must pay an amount equal to the cost of sheltering and feeding thousands…to take unusable items to the dump.)
What Type of Things Can We Use?
• Sporting Goods